The guitar lessons on this page are for players of all levels, and they cover all kinds of different styles as well.
If you’re looking for guitar lessons on more specific subjects, checkout these categories:
Learning the guitar is an ongoing process, and while you will learn something today, much remains. Therefore, we highly recommend joining our free newsletter (you can signup at the top right of this page) and we’ll send you a free guitar lesson every week. Consistency is one of the most powerful tools to learning anything, and the weekly lesson will really help you grow as a player!
If you’re really serious about taking your guitar to the next level, we also recommend checking out the Riff Ninja Academy, where you will find longer, in depth lessons covering a wider range of subjects in great detail. You can try it for three days free, no credit card required!
Okay, enough talk, let’s get down to business, and take some guitar lessons, shall we?
Free Guitar Lessons:
- How To Stand Up And Play Guitar
- The Most Widely Used Bar Chords
- Spice Up Your Solos With Thirds!
- Improve Your Rhythm – How to Practice With a Metronome
- Learn To Play Guitar FREE COURSE (2/4)
- Learn To Play Guitar FREE COURSE (1/4)
- How to Change Chord Shapes Quickly
- What is the Nashville Numbering System?
- Intermediate Guitar Riffs – Open Flat Picking Riffs
- How To Practice Guitar Scales
- How To Sound Like A Rockstar in 7 Minutes
- Power Chords
- Beginner Blues Chords
- Cool Basic Chord Substitutions (For 2 Guitars)
- How To Use A Digital Guitar Tuner
- The 7 Most Common Beginner Mistakes on Guitar
- Introduction to the Guitar Fretboard
- Guitar Improvising Lesson #1 – The Scale
- Easy Blues Guitar Riff For Beginners
- Alternate Guitar Picking and Bass Lines
- Beginner Acoustic Guitar Lesson – Song Chord Progression
- Beginner Guitar Scales – Open E Pentatonic Minor Scale
- Slide Guitar: Open D Major Tuning
- Finger Tapping For Dummies
- How to Play Pinch Harmonics on Guitar
- Intro to Fingerstyle Guitar
- How to Play Harmonics on Guitar
- Beginner Strumming Patterns for Guitar
- A Beginner’s Finger Tapping/ Guitar Tapping Lesson
- Simple Man Chords
- Drop C Tuning
- Finger Exercises for Guitar Players
- Guitar Boogie Riff
- Drop D Tuning
- Standard D Tuning
- Using Octaves in Your Guitar Solos
- Guitar Notes For Beginners
- Alternate Picking Guitar Lesson
- 12 Bar Blues Chord Progressions
- Strumming Lesson For Beginners
- Suggest A Guitar Lesson Idea